“Gary Rush Facilitation – on-line classes will give you the skills to work with a group of people to produce better results.”
The future requires a Collaborative skill-set. I’ve been reading about automation, technology, robotics, AI, big data, etc., and I found these emerging trends interesting and useful, but what does this mean for future jobs? Read more…
We recommend that you take FoCuSeD™ Introductory Facilitation Skills prior to taking this class because the classes build on each other.
This self paced on-line class teaches group Facilitator skills necessary to get a group of people to form as a team, manage conflict, and improve communication, support, and commitment; and continues the People Skills portion of your journey by teaching you “how to” deal with difficult people and help them become productive contributors. It covers:
- “How to” build a team. The Five Key Characteristics
- “How to” build trust.
- “How to” move a group through the stages of group evolution.
- “How to” recognize Diversity and get to know your participants.
- “How to” manage conflict.
- “How to” turn difficult people into productive contributors.
This on-line class is designed so that the students will be able to:
- Know what makes a team.
- Know how groups evolve.
- Know how Diversity relates to facilitating people.
- Know how the way people think, their paradigms, and differences come into play when facilitating.
- Know why people become difficult.
- Know “how to” manage difficult people.
- Know “how to” manage conflict.
- Know “how to” confront constructively.
- Know when and why to use Facilitator Tools to improve group performance.
- Know “how to” select the “right” people tool when facilitating a group.
- PDF version of FoCuSeD™ Facilitating People and Conflict by Gary Rush, IAF CPF
- A digital class Certificate of Completion and badge that you can share.