“Gary Rush Facilitation – on-line classes will give you the skills to work with a group of people to produce better results.”
The future requires a Collaborative skill-set. I’ve been reading about automation, technology, robotics, AI, big data, etc., and I found these emerging trends interesting and useful, but what does this mean for future jobs? Read more…
This self paced on-line class continues the Process Skills portion of your journey by teaching you “how to” define the seamless integration of process and group dynamics. I also provide you with a number of Problem-Solving agendas to get you started along with a number of process tools, such as prioritizing, responsibility matrices, decision-making amongst others. It covers:
- “How to” Reach consensus – The Emotional Group Cycle
- What is a “holistic” process? Components of a FoCuSeD™ Holistic Workshop Process
- “How to” design a holistic Agenda – The Raw Process Steps
- “How to” incorporate appropriate people and process tools into the Agenda design.
- “How to” effectively prepare for the workshop/meeting.
- “How to” build an Annotated Agenda. What it does.
- “How to” use various Process Tools.
This on-line class is designed so that students will be able to:
- Know “how to” design a workshop/meeting Agenda following the parallel process design concept of FoCuSeD™.
- Know “how to” move a group to consensus.
- Know the components of a FoCuSeD™ Holistic Workshop Process.
- Know “how to” effectively facilitate the workshop/meeting.
- Know when and why to incorporate the appropriate people or process tools into the Agenda design.
- Know “how to” build an Annotated Agenda.
- Know “how to” and when to use various Process Tools.
- Know the steps to Problem Solving.
- PDF version of FoCuSeD™ Holistic Process Design – Problem-Solving by Gary Rush, IAF CPF
- A digital class Certificate of Completion and a badge that you can share.